Public transport discount for all 16-19-year-olds
The Ungdomskort provides a daily public transport discount from your residence to the educational institution. In addition, the Ungdomskort offers a number of other advantages. You can use the Ungdomskort to go by bus, train and metro. The Ungdomskort is subject to various conditions depending on whether you are 16-19 years old, a student on a youth education programme or a student in higher education.
You may obtain an Ungdomskort for a youth education programme if:
- the youth education programme entitles you to SU or is in the list of approved education programmes
- you do not receive a transport subsidy under other schemes
- you are studying actively (the educational institution will decide whether the student is studying actively)
- the education is designed as full-time education
- you are not in a paid internship or under an employability enhancement scheme at a production school
How to apply
You apply for the Ungdomskort via ungdomskort.dk. you may go directly to the transport companies’ self-service system Mit Ungdomskort (from the first page of ungdomskort.dk – step 2), where you are to order and pay for your Ungdomskort.
You must have a Danish civil registration number and NemID to be able to apply for an Ungdomskort.