Skip to content

Need help to understand your rights?

If you have any questions to your lease or if you find yourself in a conflictual situation with your landlord, the tenants’ organization (LLO) is a good place to go.

(Be aware that you must pay a contingent to receive the required help).


Another option

You can also choose to receive legal aid at one of the many free “retshjælp”, where you will be guided by law students, who have studied the rent act. You find legal aid in the bigger cities in Denmark, but here is an option online as well: